Group Bookings can be so easy
Booking accommodation for a family group or club doesn’t need to be complicated or stressful – if you find the right location. What could be more perfect than a private and peaceful spot with individual accommodation for space and privacy. All this while still being close to the other members of your group? Large group or small group, we can help you out.
At Sanctuary Lakes Fauna Retreat we offer just that and will take the hassle out of making the arrangements. You can just drive in, unpack and relax.
Here are the Top 6 reasons to book your group into Sanctuary Lakes Fauna Retreat
- We make it easy – We often look after groups, offering a simple booking, check-in and check-out process, making your visit with us stress-free
- We have something to suit all groups – We have several different cabin configurations dotted throughout our 10-acre nature reserve, all overlooking the lake
- Get the barbecue going – we have many free barbecue facilities scattered throughout the retreat, as well as picnic tables.
- We’ll help you organise your stay – tour bookings, restaurant bookings, club shuttles and more can be arranged at reception
- We’re close to all amenities – we may be located on 10 acres, but we are also in the heart of Hervey Bay. Shopping, dining and holiday supplies are just a short walk and even shorter drive away.
- Sanctuary Lake Fauna Retreat is a beautiful place to stay! It is peaceful, lush and tropical and full of wildlife – who wouldn’t want to come and visit!
Whatever your group needs, we can accommodate you. From a travelling team or club to a large family getaway, we will make sure your visit is tailored to your group.
We can take the hassle and stress out of your special occasions. Want to book a family holiday? Christmas, Easter and school vacations are so easy – just give us a call. Have a wedding or another family function coming up? Why not give us a try. We cater for groups for birthday parties, anniversaries, surprise visits and much more. We can keep your group together in one section within the Retreat so you can all be close but still have your own space.
Are you a member of a sporting club and looking for somewhere to stay that keeps the team together? We can help you with your needs here too. Are you into soccer, touch football, tennis, lawn bowls, boating, triathlons or anything else sports related? Sanctuary Lakes Fauna Retreat could be the perfect place for your clubs. We have plenty of parking for boats. The Urangan Bowls Club is within walking distance. We have golf clubs nearby, as well as plenty of fishing spots for the anglers. If you are a bird watcher or nature lover, we can accommodate your groups as well.
We have the perfect place for weekend retreats as well. Get a group together for an Artist Retreat for the weekend. We can arrange the venues and meals as well as providing a tranquil place that will provide lots of inspiration for a project. Need a place to get away for a relaxing weekend or week away? Why not host a yoga retreat or a meditation retreat here by the lake. Contact us with your needs and we can help source everything for you. What about a team building weekend for your business? You want it – we can make it happen for you.
Call Sanctuary Lakes Fauna Retreat today to discuss your group booking needs.